top of page
Brahma- Blue Partridge Chicks and Eggs

Brahma- Blue Partridge Chicks and Eggs

PriceFrom $75.00

Blue Partridge- Successfully Shown

Murray and his girls are all 100% import lines. Murray has taken over from Sir Lancelot who has moved on to a different home. New blood introduced this year means new and exciting thing!

This pen has a mix of first and second season hens. All birds in this pen have been shown and have won their classes.

Bloodlines are originally from different breeders all over Australia. Some of these lines are from David Winter (RD Poultry), Diane Anderson and Luke Price.

Please note when purchasing from this pen you have a 50% chance of Blue Partridge, 25% Gold Partridge and 25% Splash.

Message us for availability on chicks. Chicks not available to purchase on website directly. Chicks are sold unsexed at 2/3 days old for $20 each or sexed at 3-4 weeks old for $40 each.

Rooster take back policy- We are happy to take back roosters from 12 weeks. This will be in time before they start to crow. They must be dropped back to us (no pick up sorry). No refunds are given.

Egg quantities are updated daily. If you can add it to the cart they will be sent the following Monday or Tuesday if a public holiday falls on the Monday.

Please register for notifications if sold out. As soon as quantities are updated on the website you will receive an email.

The Brahma is a massive chicken and is only rivaled by the Jersey Giant (Not yet in Australia).

Despite their size and intimidating appearance they are gentle giants.

They make a wonderful additions to any flock and even help to defend the flock against smaller predators. Brahmas are stunningly elegant and move with grace and purpose.

We have three pens in the 2022/2023 breeding season.

Blue Partridge

Gold Partridge


Pick up available in Jimboomba.

No Adult birds are currently available.

After other breeds? Click here


$25 express one dozen includes Eggsafe Styrofoam Carton.

Postage is a gamble.
We take all care when collecting, storing and packaging eggs.
We send express in eggsafe polystyrene cartons. Once the eggs are handed over to Australia Post we have no control.
We cannot guarantee fertility when posted but do guarantee fertility if picked up.
No refunds will be given on posted eggs.
We have had some excellent hatches all over the country.

bottom of page